How can I use Icons illustrations in word, powerpoint…
Easily insert icons and Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) files into your Microsoft Office documents, workbooks, email messages, and presentations. Once they’re in place, rotate, color, and resize them with no loss of image quality. These icons are free to use; there’s no royalty or copyright.
Insert an icon
- Select Insert > Icons
Beginning with version 1908, you can search for icons by using the box near the top left corner.
2. Scroll through the icons or jump to a category by clicking a name in the navigation pane at the left.
Choose an icon and then click Insert at the lower right.
3. Insert multiple icons at the same time by clicking each of them before clicking Insert.
Rotate, color, and resize your icon by following the instructions
Insert Icons on Visio
The process to insert icons on Visio is slightly different. Here you need to go to the Shapes menu, choose Basic Shapes, and then Icons. From there you’ll be able to select one of the categories of icons and choose the icons you want to insert into your diagram.
Insert SVG files
SVG stands for scalable vector graphic file, which is an image you can rotate, color, and resize without losing image quality. Office apps, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, support inserting and editing SVG files.
- Insert an SVG file in Office for Windows: Drag and drop the file from Windows File Explorer into your document.
- Insert an SVG file in Office for Mac: Go to Insert > Pictures > Picture from file to insert your SVG images.
- Insert an SVG file in Office on Android or Windows Mobile: See Add pictures or videos to a file by using your mobile device for more information.